Share My Creation Blitz Bomber !

Hi everyone,
here my last game, back to the eighties, maybe you remember this...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.lucad70.blitz

blitz_bomber_screenshot.png

ps. It's free

Ciao
Luca

Attachments

• shot.png
    shot.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 3,432
Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Luca,
Do you also have games that promote peace, self-denial and sacrificing for others?
Flattening a whole city, just to land!! what an evil idea.. with whom will the pilot wants to talk after landing, and what is he going to tell him if he found a single survivor?

Thanks in advance.

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,
here my last game, back to the eighties, maybe you remember this.

I certainly do remember this, on a ZX Spectrum. I was thinking of doing a version myself, butotherprojects and work got in the way. From the pic it looks really good. I had downloaded an updated version of this game from Google Play sometime ago, but it lacked that special something. Will install your version and see how it feels.

lucad

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you!

Beja said:
Do you also have games that promote peace, self-denial and sacrificing for others? Flattening a whole city, just to land!! what an evil idea.. with whom will the pilot wants to talk after landing, and what is he going to tell him if he found a single survivor?

sorry if I disturbed you with this, but I wanted to keep the exact blitz game description. It's anyway far away from playing Call-Of-Duty and Gears-of- war ;)

if you like something abstract but very hard, then you could try :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.lucad70.colorgeddon.free
It's a game I made one year ago thanks to Erel and the Gameview library.

Erel said:
Note that the image you posted will only be visible on chrome (WebP format).
thank you I did not notice before! now should be ok.

eps said:
I certainly do remember this, on a ZX Spectrum.
I played this on a Commodore Vic 20. I hope you like this version. In my plans there were special bonus stages (like minigames) and more, but I wanted to publish this first and see if it likes.

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's really good :) Ever so slightly quick on my HTC One, but apart from that quite entertaining! The Spectrum version was a little different to this one.

It might be worth seeing how much revenue you get from the advertising and put an Interstitial Ad in instead, to get more screen real estate to play with.

lucad

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you all again! I'll keep improving the game.

:D

andymc said:
Was this written using accelerated surface
I have only used few Gameview features, maybe next I'll try to write something using libGDX

Speaking about the code, i have got a Soundpool issue when looping. Same apk, a sound was looping fine on a "S4" (4.4) and not on a "Nexus" (4.4).
I had to truncate some sounds ... the engine noise was one, but not a problem as the plane was running out of fuel :rolleyes: