Are you looking for a good sports tracking app

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hiya all,
I've been using this sports tracker app called Jog Tracker Pro for a few years now, so I just though that I would share it with you. Actually I've been using this app well before I even thought about developing Android app for myself :)

It's still summer and jogging, cycling etc is all the rage at the moment. I've enjoyed using the Pro version of this app, and it also connects to my heart rate monitor.

Link to app below along is for the standard free version of the app. The images are from my last 2 cycle rides(last 2 days).

It's not very often I actually go out of my way to let people know about good apps. As this is a really good sports tracker app and sports is good for your health, I just wanted fellow developers to know about it, and it's also free.

I personally believe from the developers that I know, that too many people especially developers spend way too much time in front of screens, both coding and playing PS/XBOX etc. Go on, get out and get more healthy.

Link to app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.highwaynorth.jogtracker

Sunday's ride.
2014 - 3.png

2014 - 2.png

Friday's ride.
2014 - 1.png

Enjoy...

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using Endomondo for 4 years or so, also an excellent sport tracking tool.

Actually I started using it again today after being sportless the last year I'm trying to get into shape again and lose some kilos.

So I did a 10km bicycle ride with it (25min avg 23.something) and I hope to do this a few times in a week to improve my condition.