Please help , a native english ,urgent thank you !!

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you translate Feedback ?

I do not understand why I am receiving blank mail from my users , nothing, nada, ninguna,rien, niente, nichts !!

I have tried various variations like : ... please submit your wish here , please write a few words, imput text here , please enter your requests... but nothing help me :(

What feedback realy means .?.. are we live in a world where everything is automated ....
does the Android become so smart that he is reading minds but the stupid google mail is filtering everything !

A help will be much apreciated !! ;):cool:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In native English, feedback means give food to those who once fed you.
In online life means provide a voluntary, solicited but unpaid reflections and comments on a subject or topic.

This is my feedback

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe you should write "please send comments, remarks, questions or feature requests to ..."

some of them might ring a bell, hopefully :)

maybe the app is already perfect for them and there is no need to contact you!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you post the feedback script of the form?
Make sure you didn't forget to include the body of the feedback form.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you post the feedback script of the form?
I am redirecting user to choose an email preference ..and put my adress on the expeditor ...to : [email protected]
Subiect: Feedback +app name
Body : please submit your wish here , please write a few words, imput text here , please enter your requests.
I have changed several times the message in the body to instruct user to write a few words

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe try in the Body part

If you have a feature request, bug report or just general feedback on this app, please enter them below, so I can improve this app.
Thank you.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
:):) I do not understand what should make the differnce ... I have over 7 blank mails o_O

Now I come back to one of my other thread on chit chat about users ....knowledge and understanding .... about pressing buttons and ...recognise an action ....and how important is to stick to welll known layout and gesture

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I first thought about this thread to be a realy chit-chat as described in the forum but it seems this is really an issue and maybe after log debate we will get to a conclusion ...
Others should be aware there is strange things when asking feedback from users !!!;)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What did you do for troubleshooting?

Did you fill the form yourself and send it to yourself? what happened?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you mean you receive empty emails? I thought you just didn't get any response from the users.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes I receive emails from my users ...but they leave the body ...empty ...I do not know what they want if they do not write ...imagine yourself

I am preparing new bomb ... in the next version I will put my email adress in ...recipient to : [email protected]...
and leave everything empty ..subject and body ...\
No sugestions , not requests ..no nothing
I will not make the same mistake again :):) ohhh... please write a few words so we could improve our product and deliver profesional servicess... BS

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
What did you do for troubleshooting?
I use standard email ...with intent ...so users write with ..gmail or yahoo..or what ever they like most

Yes I did wrote a few love stories to myself:)

I will tell you what is wrong on this planet ...:cool:

nwhitfield

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perhaps you might encourage more people if you pre-added body text that said something like

To help us improve and update the app, please replace this text with your own comments

The app is perfect and I don't want anything to change

By effectively stating what you consider the owner's opinion to be, I think you are more likely to persuade them to edit it. Who, after all, likes someone to assume that they can speak for them?

You might also add extra stuff at the bottom that can help you more, for instance:

I am using: Galaxy Nexus
Android version: 4.2
App version 2.1.