I want to see success stories of B4a devs!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My wife designed and drew everything in my new game. I will let you explain her than designing is easier than coding. Especially when you have a husband that pays a lot of attention to details. Each card below took hours to be done and they had sometimes a few versions before what you see. I could'nt imagine drawing one of them myself even after years of lessons.

View attachment 27702 View attachment 27701 View attachment 27703

hi fred, what about your game? is the first version allready available?

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi fred, what about your game? is the first version allready available?
99% of the game is completed. The Alpha test is done. The Beta test is planned for december (but only for french-speaking testers for now).
It's a lot more work than I expected at the beginning. I have a lot of troubles with the play-by-network feature because the issues are very difficult to reproduce and the Google Play Game Service doesn't really help. Sometimes turn data are sent with no error but the other device never receive them. I have no idea on how I could detect such a failure, so when the problem happens the two devices wait forever (fortunately the case is very uncommon; I just saw it three or four times while testing).

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in whatsup there is a new feauter that tells you if the user has read your message, i belive after user open the app and read the message it send a short "ok received the message" command to the sending device...

is it maybe possible to send back a msg and like this you know user has recived the data you sent him (just a thought)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
candy crush it self is a clone... you can do something similar but who would install your app if the original is for free?

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in whatsup there is a new feauter that tells you if the user has read your message, i belive after user open the app and read the message it send a short "ok received the message" command to the sending device...

is it maybe possible to send back a msg and like this you know user has recived the data you sent him (just a thought)
You have no access to the other device to exchange messages (turn data are sent to a Google server that pushes them to the other device). And you're still stuck if the problem happens when you send the acknowledgement.
I don't see any other solution than to implement a timer. After 15 min, for example, the connection is considered as broken.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sem título.jpg

=) i cant tell my app, but b4a and b4j saved my life *-*
all month i make 2x+

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Objective Completed :):):):)
74.006 Clicks
6.752.741 Apps Views
CPC 0,06 :mad:
Total = $4.440,36 (April)

Next month objective is 8000+
Sem título.png

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Objective Completed :):):):)
74.006 Clicks
6.752.741 Apps Views
CPC 0,06 :mad:
Total = $4.440,36 (April)

Since I never published, I understand very little all that data.

Summary?

Do you earned $ 4,440 in one month with a single app?
Which app? Only advertising?

[Ah, I've read. It is "a secret app". Very strange, since writing the name would advertise it, of course.

You hide too many things, in my opinion. o_O :)]

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, this is the status of month 04
Month 03 = 2,200
Month 04 = 4,400
Objective now is on month 05 = 8,800 :)

Which app?
Its only one app, i cant tell the app, its my (succes stories)

Only advertising?
Yes, i have a AD SERVER made in b4j, when i want to show ads on my app i only enable this on my pc.

But it dont is to much =) i know a member of this forum making 2.000/day :) but i cant tell names