RAPI Library

MAGAREY

Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to use the rapi library, and it only work the first time, the second time i want to debug the program, this error occurs.
Sin título.png

MAGAREY

Licensed User
Longtime User
It doesnt seem to work, do you have any examples to check if the device is connected? im trying to do a simple label that says (is connected) when you plug the device, and "is disconnected" when you unplug it, but it seems more difficult that i thought.

MAGAREY

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, i have an answer, when i plug the cable, i have to put "configure" or "connect withouth configure", if i choose one of these, then the program recognize if its connected or no, if i dont choose that, the program will not respond as it should

MAGAREY

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry erel and comunity for asking so much, but, you know why, even with the device disconnected, it keeps telling me is connected?
Sin título1.png

MAGAREY

Licensed User
Longtime User
so, there is no way to know when i pluged and unpluged the device? mmm, rapi library is a good way to know but is sure im using it wrong. even when its pluged and conected, when i try to create a new folder it says is not connected, i dont know what else to do.