Libraries Bounty Thread - Request Libraries here

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

In the coming 3 months I'm looking for 2 libraries.

EUR 250 Wrapper for latest PayPal SDK http://www.paypal.com Required: all SDK features
EUR 250 Simple PDF image viewer Required: need to be able to show a PDF that contains an image. Also needs to scale right. PDF is the best way to view scalable images.

Cheers.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
We need a kickstarter type thing for this. People submit what libraries they want, and then people can pledge amounts towards them. So if someone wants a Google play services library to have highscore tables and acheivements, then each person pledges $10, 50 people pledging means $500 to which ever developer makes the library first and demonstrates it being simple and easy to use with existing b4a apps/games.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We need a kickstarter type thing for this. People submit what libraries they want, and then people can pledge amounts towards them. So if someone wants a Google play services library to have highscore tables and acheivements, then each person pledges $10, 50 people pledging means $500 to which ever developer makes the library first and demonstrates it being simple and easy to use with existing b4a apps/games.
That is exactly the point of this thread.
Maybe you mean a proper website for it, but looking at the activity on this thread that seems overkill.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a b4a wip pdf viewer sample here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57952276/pdfView.apk

for now only a proof of concept that can run this code

B4X:
Sub Globals
    Dim pdf As PdfView
End Sub

Sub Activity_Create(FirstTime As Boolean)
    pdf.Initialize("teste.pdf")
    Activity.AddView(pdf,0,0,100%x, 100%y)
End Sub

apk so big because it includes a 11mb pdf inside.
it's a wrapper to a wrapper of vuDroid (gpl v3)
There you go again Vpires, this is the second time you do this, the purpose of this thread if you don't know is for developers to make some $$, but you just straight out post the examples and the code, why don't you let the person asking for a library decide who he wants to give the job to, instead of just disrespectfully assume you will take all the jobs?

Just saying...

Cheers,
Walter

vpires

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was hoping someone would come forward and "sponsor" the finishing of it. For now it can "only" load&show a pdf in file.dirAssets.....

Hummm, if this offending someone, it wasn't the intention. I'll just remove it.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was hoping someone would come forward and "sponsor" the finishing of it. For now it can "only" load&show a pdf in file.dirAssets.....

Hummm, if this offending someone, it wasn't the intention. I'll just remove it.
You dont need to remove it, you need to add more information about your intent.
Lets say you have a half-baked library, you already know how much work is required. You just need to say I need 'xxx' amount to finish this, and it has 'xxx' features and 'xxx' limitations.
Posting an apk and an example isnt helpful, nobody knows what you want.

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need a small and slick PDF viewer with a designer custom view. Basically I have pdf's with just one image that need to be displayed. The solution needs to be as small as possible in size.

luke2012

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @thedesolatesoul.

I need a library that allow panels sorting (sliding panels vertically).

Requirements
1) It must work like "Google Keep" sorting animation (ex. long tap on a note and slide it to change position)
2) It must works on a scrollable item list
3) A panel swipe changes the panel (visual) position and it's ranking
4) The item layout must be fully customizable (item must be accesible to add child views like labels and images views)

Library name: SortableItems
Google Keep: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
I can Offer: 100$

Last edited:

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @thedesolatesoul.

I need a library that allow panels sorting (sliding panels vertically).

Requirements
1) It must work like "Google Keep" sorting animation (ex. long tap on a note and slide it to change position)
2) It must works on a scrollable item list
3) A panel swipe changes the panel (visual) position and it's ranking
4) The item layout must be fully customizable (item must be accesible to add child views like labels and images views)

Library name: SortableItems
Google Keep: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
I can Offer: 100$
I know ULV can sort lists, not sure if it can sort panels as well.
Also this Floating class by @Informatix can also do some kind of sorting+docking I saw in a demo.
Have a look at those two, otherwise we will have to port something else like RecyclerView or a GridView that allows sorting. (Are all the panels the same size or they all have different sizes + layouts?)

luke2012

Licensed User
Longtime User
I know ULV can sort lists, not sure if it can sort panels as well.
Also this Floating class by @Informatix can also do some kind of sorting+docking I saw in a demo.
Have a look at those two, otherwise we will have to port something else like RecyclerView or a GridView that allows sorting. (Are all the panels the same size or they all have different sizes + layouts?)

The class of @Informatix is a very good solution but I actually I'm doing 3 projects (apps + blogging + tech support full time + face to face consulting) in the same time and I don't have resources and time to customize and develops all app components myself (considering that I love developing apps) :-(

For this reasons, I asking you a (bounty :)) help.
So I accept your advices in order to reach this target.

In order to reply to your questions :

1) Yes we can port other classes if this help
2) All the the panels are the same size.
3) The layout shoud be customizable :
3.a) I mean the panel.AddView () should be accesible in order to customize the panel
3.b) Also the look and feel properties like colors and so on (could be the native panel properties accesible from the class methods)

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The class of @Informatix is a very good solution but I actually I'm doing 3 projects (apps + blogging + tech support full time + face to face consulting) in the same time and I don't have resources and time to customize and develops all app components myself (considering that I love developing apps) :-(

For this reasons, I asking you a (bounty :)) help.
So I accept your advices in order to reach this target.

In order to reply to your questions :

1) Yes we can port other classes if this help
2) All the the panels are the same size.
3) The layout shoud be customizable :
3.a) I mean the panel.AddView () should be accesible in order to customize the panel
3.b) Also the look and feel properties like colors and so on (could be the native panel properties accesible from the class methods)
Possibly something like this: https://github.com/askerov/DynamicGrid ?

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User