Photoshop

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all,

If anyone needs some guidance in Photoshop or image editing, I'm here to help. :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
what about graphic interface creation? are you up to it? (asterix styled cartoon for a MMOG interfacing app)

Last edited:

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Boa noite Cableguy! :D

I'm not that much of a great designer, but if you explain me in more detail what you want to achieve, we might get somewhere.
My knowledge however, is rather focused on the technical aspects of photoshop, I'm not an artist.

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I downloaded a trial version of photoshop once. Fired it up, saw 1000's of buttons on the screen and cried.:eek:
I actually had to Google 'how to draw a line in photoshop' .
I decided to stay with Paint.net.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @wonder... Bom dia!

I' m trying to rebuild an old project of mine that tapped into a MMOG game... I used 'in game' images at the time, customised to my needs and with my short knowledge of PS. I don't mind reusing the same principle, that is to pick 2 or 3 separate images to compose an 'original' one... And an expert hand would be.. handy!

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@WAZUMBi, I understand your frustration. Drawing a line in Photoshop is actually overcomplicated. :D The learning curve can be a little bit steep in the beginning, but with enough dedication you'll achieve some results. Try messing with the filters and watching some photo retouching tutorials, those are usually easy to understand. A great way to begin would be opening a photo in Photoshop, going to Filter --> Liquify and mess around with this tool.

@Cableguy, PM me and I will be glad to help you with your needs. :)