VoiceRecognition offline

gelay

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

maybe a little hope...

Offline speech recognition for third-party apps discovered in Google Search update | TalkAndroid.com

Developers of voice command app utter! have discovered a nice surprise included in the latest Google Search update that increases the usability of speech-recognition on Jelly Bean powered Android devices. Much of the focus since Google released the latest update has been on the new widget for Google Now. There has also been some interest in new partners and access to college basketball teams for sports cards. The change discovered by utter! may have a more far-reaching impact than those features.

Upvote 0

b4anewbie

hi guys
How can I know if a string is inside another string or not ? i.e I need to know if the input text is similar another text or not .
in VB we can do it using "like" operator . is there sth like that in B4A ?

Upvote 0

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

maybe a little hope...

Offline speech recognition for third-party apps discovered in Google Search update | TalkAndroid.com

Developers of voice command app utter! have discovered a nice surprise included in the latest Google Search update that increases the usability of speech-recognition on Jelly Bean powered Android devices. Much of the focus since Google released the latest update has been on the new widget for Google Now. There has also been some interest in new partners and access to college basketball teams for sports cards. The change discovered by utter! may have a more far-reaching impact than those features.

I tryed with the offline voice but it seems something is missing ... the option do donwload offline voice but yet you can not use google now with no connection !

Do I have to enable someting with b4a to allow voice recognition to acces offline database ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0