B4J Library Msgbox library

This library offers a Msgbox and Msgbox2 equivalent to that of Basic4android plus an additional more customizable Msgbox3.

There are other controls in JFXtras Labs that I might look at exposing but they will of course not be equivalent to any in Basic4android unless we get lucky.

EDIT:- Version 1.1 now uses release 5 of FXtra Labs, jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar. If you previously downloaded release 4 you can delete it from your additional libraries folder. Release 5 can be downloaded from

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/jfxtras/jfxtras-labs/2.2-r5/jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar

EDIT: - Version 1.2 now posted. See post #9 for details.

Attachments

• jMsgboxes1.2.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 5,894
Last edited:

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Agraham,
Thank you for the library,but I would like you recompile the library for change position of button from picture1(Current.png) to picture2(Wishtobe.png). It make me like it.

Attachments

• Current.png
    Current.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Wishtobe.png
    Wishtobe.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,257

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Version 1.2 now posted adds more DialogResponse values for use with a new Show3 method that allows a customised set of buttons in the Msgbox. A default button type/DialogResponses value may now be specified to determine the default button for the Show2 and Show3 methods.

tcgoh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Is it possible to change the message or tittle font size ?
Thanks

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Andrew, is it possible to allow negative values to be entered for the XY values for a message box position? I have a two monitor system and my main monitor is on the right, addressing positions on my second monitor requires using negative x positions.

Thanks

Steve

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Love this one.
Is it possible somehow to also use your one Icon?? Like a Warning Icon.

Thanks for help.

Mark Hansen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, can anyone please tell me how to add the jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar so I can compile and run the jMsgboxesDemo?

I have downloaded and added the jar to my B4J/libraries folder and made sure it could be seen by all users, I also added the
#AdditionalJar: jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar in the #Region section.

I see that almost all the other jar files in the library have a corresponding XML file, is that missing from the download?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Hansen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nevermind, I found the jMsgboxes thread and was able to download and implement that library.

Thanks!
Mark