ADB Server & connected devices

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have a Ployer Momo11 tablet here.

I installed the USB driver from this location > drivers

And when I look in the device manager of Windows XP all looks fine and no unknow devices are listed.

stuff I can see are:

Android Phone > Android ADB Interface
Diskstations > 2x rockchip _usb USB device
and probably some HID input device which is listed as a regular one

Although when I want to compile to the device B4A keeps telling it can't find an attached device.

When I reattach my phone it compiles straight to the phone.

Is there a way to force the ADB server to connect a certain device? or let it list what it finds?

Or is it just a driver that's malfunctioning? (had some issues to find the right one for the phone aswell)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, I tried

"adb devices" which gives an empty list

"adb remount" didn't do much either

strange thing is that I see that odd face icon on the tablet that indicates that usb debugging is active. It's first white and then becomes grey but in the "taskbar" it still says it's active.

the bridge is an option if I was in reach of my wireless access point, don't have bluetooth on this laptop.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, probleem seems to be resolved :)

for some reason I had to add part of the device instande ID to c:\documents and settings\%username%\.android\adb_usb.ini

ID was as seen in the device manager USB\VID_2207&PID_0010&MI_01\7&1AE6A44C&0&0001

and I added 0x2207 to the ini file, restarted the ADB server via B4A and it compiled'n run on the tablet!

Upvote 0