B4J Question Copy .jar to the remote location (B4J Bridge)

RodM

Licensed User
Hello, folks!

After compiling a project in Release mode and using B4J Bridge, I want to copy the .jar file to the remote location automatically, just as the B4A Bridge do. Is there a way to configure the IDE for doing it or even create a ctrl-clickable link to do it?

I ask this because, when we compile in Debug mode the file is copied to the tempjars folder, but not when we do it in Release mode, so I need to copy it manually, by opening the FTP navigator and the project files folder.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hello, folks!

After compiling a project in Release mode and using B4J Bridge, I want to copy the .jar file to the remote location automatically, just as the B4A Bridge do. Is there a way to configure the IDE for doing it or even create a ctrl-clickable link to do it?

I ask this because, when we compile in Debug mode the file is copied to the tempjars folder, but not when we do it in Release mode, so I need to copy it manually, by opening the FTP navigator and the project files folder.

Thanks in advance!
After a little research, I found a way to do it by adding this line to the code...

RodM

Licensed User
Hello, folks!

Thanks in advance!
After a little research, I found a way to do it by adding this line to the code

B4X:
'ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\cmd.exe&Args=/c&Args=start&Args=%WINDIR%\System32\OpenSSH\scp.exe&args=.\*.jar&[email protected]:/home/MyUser

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Solution