Android Question Error with Firebase Auth (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lkotlin/jvm/internal/Intrinsics;)

Bossolo

Hi everyone,
i'm tryng to use Firebase Auth but i get an error when i tryng to SignIn, i will post the log at the end.
I've already update all the B4A file (OpenJDK, SDK and command line), i'm using versione 12.80, and installed from SDK Manager all the suggested item (unless Android Emulator). I've also tryed to add "#AdditionalJar: kotlin-stdlib-1.7.21" as suggested in other thred but i will get another error during the compiling because B4A can't find the jar file

Log file auth.SignInWithGoogle:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lkotlin/jvm/internal/Intrinsics;
    at androidx.savedstate.SavedStateRegistryController$Companion.create(Unknown Source:2)
    at androidx.savedstate.SavedStateRegistryController.create(Unknown Source:2)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.<init>(ComponentActivity.java:146)
    at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.<init>(FragmentActivity.java:108)
    at com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.internal.SignInHubActivity.<init>(com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth@@20.3.0:1)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(AppComponentFactory.java:69)
    at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(CoreComponentFactory.java:45)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1215)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2869)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3086)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1816)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6718)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:858)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/b4a.ProveFirebase-3QTRZhw4OD8gSDpWTrsgzQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/b4a.ProveFirebase-3QTRZhw4OD8gSDpWTrsgzQ==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64]]
    at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:134)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    ... 21 more

Bossolo

Version 12.80 64bit

B4A.png

Upvote 0

Bossolo

Unistalled, verified the internal library's folder was deleted, and reinstalled; same error.
Tomorrow i will try with Oracle JDK 8 instead OpenJDK14, maybe i will be lucky

Upvote 0

Bossolo

I've delete with a software all trace of B4A and SDK, then i reboot the PC and reinstalled everything, but the error was still there.

With other search i found the solution in this thread and this thread.
First i downloaded from mvnrepository the kotlin-stdlib-1.7.21.jar and insert it in the internal libraries, then via SDK manager i downloaded the arch.core dependencies, in the end i add this two lines and now it works

Jar:
#AdditionalJar: kotlin-stdlib-1.7.21.jar
#AdditionalJar: androidx.arch.core:core-runtime

Upvote 0