Android Question layout usable for visually impaired with no sight at all

Dear elite developers of this forum.
This forum has A miracle power. There is very probably concentrate The group of The most elite Java and Android developers around The Deutschland country. B4A contain more and more useful libraryes. B4A engine which run and execute The commands is very robust and stable. Highly memory efficient and elite members of this forum are doing their best to create special libraryes for B4A in Java programming language.

I have a very big and open heart programmers plea to The team.
Is it possible to use some layout which is based on scrollview for example, so even visually impaired programmer with no sight at all is able to create usable GUI which are acceptable for sighted majority. And GUi should be usable across The various screen syze.

No matter, if such GUI should be created by using build in B4A designer, core library from B4A or by using other library.
My goal is to use some GUI which would contain all supported GUI types like in B4A designer.
So if I will create GUi with 25 or 26 buttons with text. All 25 buttons should be reliably clicked and should not cause Android system UI dialog that app has stopped if I click on some of 25 buttons.

Thank you for your help. I believe, that it is possible to create such GUI, may be by using directly Core library. Or may be, that somebody kind would had to write new little library for B4A with would allow also visually impaired dedevelopers with no sight at all to code in B4A effectively, so resulting GUI will be readable also by The sighted majority.
Thank you very very much for The analysis.

I will try to put The question more simple.
Majority of B4A programmers are using build in B4A designer. It has many advantages.
1. Programmer can see The GUI in real time. Especially if programmer uses B4A bridge and designer so resulting GUI can be seen on The Android device screen connected by using USB debugging and cable or WIFI connection.

If An visually impaired coder would want to use B4A he has limited possibilityes.
1. Use some line of code based on simple formula which will use B4X pages. But this approach can not guarantee that GUI will be readable on various android device display syzes.
2. Use build in B4A designer.
Put some buttons or other supported GUI elements by using this tool.
If visually impaired programmer will ignore positioning of every added GUI control, it will mean, that sighted user will see one button with text for example, not more.
Next issue. If too much controls will have The same coordinates in Pixels, app will very probably crash, because build in screen reader service can read texts of GUI controls even if those controls are not visible on real display.
If there is only one control readable by a sighted user.

I would like to have The chance to use some GUI controls based on scrollwiev for example. I know, that this is also not very comfortable for The sighted majority, rolling long lists of GI controls by using gesture, but GUi could be readable.
May be, that Android itself contain some prepared GUI types, scroll wiev in combination with Linear or horizontal layout. So my goal could be reached.

For my needs, supporting label, button, editbox and Checkbox could be enough. May be, that elite Java programmer could create new little library for B4A also for visually impaired programmers.
I Am aware, that only visual layout controlled by The visual perception can create nice GUI. SO I AM aware, that such GUI could never be so nice like GUI controls, which are positioned by The sighted programmer, who uses B4A build in GUi designer.
My goal is to allow visually impaired B4A future programmers to create acceptable GUIS which will not cause crashes and which will be readable. So if visually impaired programmer will add 10 or 20 controls, that those controls will be readable on The Android device display. If sighted user will scroll across The screen.

I have even tried to position GUI elements myself by using arrow keys by using B4A designer. When I have used B4A bridge i could touch The screen and I could percept, if button is on The left, middle, etc. But those haptic feelings are not compatible with The visual perception routines in our brain of sighted majority.

I hope, that somebody will understand.

Upvote 0