FileEncoder V1.0 [FR-EN]

sitajony

Licensed User
FileEncoder V1.0​
Avec cette Library vous pouvez maintenant importer dans votre code source Basic4PPC tout type de fichier et ensuite compiler le fichier EXE comportant tout vos fichiers de n'importe quel type! (WMV, EXE, DOC, TXT, MP3...).
Grâce au mini programme (j'ai pas mis mon coeur sur le design comme vous le remarquerez) il vous suffit juste de séléctionner les fichiers que vous voulez importer dans votre programme et cliquer sur Sauvegarder.
Ensuite il vous suffit juste de séléctionner le fichier Module "ResFiles.bas" depuis le menu B4PPC et lire les indications généré dans ce module...

With this library you can finally import in your source code Basic4PPC every files type and compile it in your EXE. You can import WMV, EXE, DOC, TXT, MP3... files...
With the small program include in this ZIP File your can choose your files and save it, an Module File "ResFiles.bas" is automaticly generated in the same folder that this program, you've just to click on "Add an existing module" and choose this module bas.
Finaly just read the comments who are on this module and compile it!

Please comment! ;)

Update:
-Problem variable fixed.
-FileImport.exe design updated.

Update:
-Forgot the spaces, it's now replaced by underscore...
-Add text info who show the total size stored...
-Add an encode indicator in percent...

(Look also at here: http://www.b4x.com/forum/additional-libraries/5881-imageencoder-v1-0-a.html)

Attachments

• FileEncoder.zip
    151.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

sitajony

Licensed User
I forgot this, I'll update it and I'll change the design, cause it's a few ugly lol
It'll be available in few minutes...

sitajony

Licensed User
Problem variable name is fixed and I updated the FileImport.exe design...
I replaced "dot" by "underscore" and replace the ' by nothing...
Each names are preceded by a letter "F"...
I hope it'll be usefull, with this idea you can make a Wizard installer, a CAB EXE etc...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will include this tonight in the Dll Listings, hope to have more comming from you!

sitajony

Licensed User
Thanks for this adding...
Yes I thing, there'll be more of componements...

Anyway: I did an update (again), I forgot the space caractere so I replaced it by underscore caractere and added some small features...