Share My Creation Log My Workout

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my first B4A app! Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank the many B4A developers out there who take the time to answer questions in the forum - I have not needed to ask any questions yet, as I have always managed to find an answer and your assistance has been invaluable. A special thanks to Erel and to the library developers that make our lives much easier!

Below is the description that was posted to Google Play:

Log My Workout was designed to allow you to log details of workouts that you have completed with a minimum number of clicks. The driving motivation behind the design of the app was to make it as user-friendly as possible so that it can be used whilst you are actually doing your workout.

Once you have setup your exercises and workouts, you click on the Log My Workout button on the main page and select the workout you are about to do. Then simply click the plus or minus buttons against each of the exercises that have been assigned to that workout to allow you to record your sets. Once your workout is completed, click the Log button. It's that easy!

Log My Workout also has the ability to allow you to review all of the workouts that have been logged. You can also export all logged workouts to a file that can be emailed to your inbox and displayed in Excel or any other program that can read CSV files.

Please feel free to email me with any suggestions regarding enhancements or details of any bugs that you may find @ the email address on the About form accessible from the main screen of the app.

I hope you find my app useful!

Attachments

• LogMyWorkout.zip
    140.9 KB · Views: 955
  • LMW_MainScreen.png
    LMW_MainScreen.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 5,890
  • LMW_SetupExercises.png
    LMW_SetupExercises.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 693
  • LMW_CreateWorkouts1.png
    LMW_CreateWorkouts1.png