Share My Creation ACCESS converter to SQLite3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written a Windows desktop application (VB) that will convert an ACCESS database to an SQLite3 database. If anyone wants a copy, I will gladly provide it. Since it is not Basic4??? software, I'm not posting it.:sign0025:

CidTek

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have written a Windows desktop application (VB) that will convert an ACCESS database to an SQLite3 database. If anyone wants a copy, I will gladly provide it. Since it is not Basic4??? software, I'm not posting it.:sign0025:

Which version of VB is it?

Rusty

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wrote it using VB 2008, originally .NET 3.5, but I just checked and it works fine using .NET 2.0. Wouldn't be too hard to part back to VB6, if necessary. I can also send just .exe installation, if you want it allows selection of the ACCESS database, and selection of the new SQLite3 database location. It copies all tables and optionally all rows of all tables.

CidTek

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wrote it using VB 2008, originally .NET 3.5, but I just checked and it works fine using .NET 2.0. Wouldn't be too hard to part back to VB6, if necessary. I can also send just .exe installation, if you want it allows selection of the ACCESS database, and selection of the new SQLite3 database location. It copies all tables and optionally all rows of all tables.

Thanks, but I have collected db tools over the ages and just went back to see what I have already. It seems I have already have a tool that does that. My biggest collection of tools are for Firebird databases.

dibesw

Licensed User
Longtime User

can you give me a copy? my email is [email protected]. Regards Amedeo

dibesw

Licensed User
Longtime User

cam you give me a copy? [email protected]. regards

Rusty

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've sent out dozens of copies. If I have missed anyone, please let me know, I apologize in advance if so.
Rusty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.