Can I pay anyone to help me design one simple Android Apps with Basic4android ?
I have just bought Basic4android Enterprise.
Because I am new to use Basic4android, I hope that someone can help me design one simple Android Apps with Basic4android according to the following flow in order to speed up my project. Then, I can study your codes for learning. Thanks !
I can pay you for making this Apps.
Please tell me what is the price you want to charge me.
The flow of i-Fax Android Apps is listed below:
1) User clicks Apps icon "i-Fax".
2) One Dialog Box will pop up to ask user to choose "Take photo" or "Get image file from device" for sending fax or email.
3) If user choose "Take Photo", allow user to take photo and then save the image file to one temporary folder with any filename. The filename is better always different such adding Date+Time with random codes ...etc in order to prevent to have same filename conflict with other users who upload file to the same FTP server !!
4) After taking photo or choosing one image file from device, 2nd Dialog Box will pop up to ask user to enter one Fax Number or more Fax Numbers. It can also allow user to choose Fax Numbers or Email Addresses from the Contacts (Address Book) of the Android device.
5) After choosing all Fax Numbers or/and Emails, save the Fax Number & Email list by one by one to one file with the SAME filename like the Image File. But the
filename extension must be .csv. For example: The Fax/Email List filename must be "test.csv" if the Image Filename is "test.tif" as example. All filename extensions like XXXX.csv must use lower letters. The Apps can allow user to choose either Fax Numbers or Email Addresses. Every line in the .csv file can have one Fax Number or one Email Address ended by Line Feed character "0A" per line.
6) Create 3rd file with the SAME filename like the Image File. But the
filename extension must be .pwd. The 3rd filename will be "test.pwd" if the Image Filename is "test.tif" as example. Write Fax User Name (Fax Login ID like "fax_user" to 1st line and end with "0A". And then write Fax Password like "my_fax_password" to 2nd line ended with "0A" in this file (3rd file).
7) When user clicks "Send" button, the Apps will login one FTP
server and then upload all 3 files to this folder "/home/ifax/fax/outbox/". The Apps must upload the image file to FTP server firstly with Binary Mode. Then, upload xxxx.pwd file (3rd file created above) with ASCII mode. At last, the Apps will upload the .csv file (2nd file created above) with ASCII mode of FTP protocol.
8) Scan this file "Image_File_Name.end" from this folder "/home/ifax/fax/outbox/" on FTP server. This filename will be "test.end" if the image filename is "test.tif". When the file is existing on FTP server, wait 2-3 seconds and then download it. Then, check content of this file. If this file does NOT contain content "OK\n" such as Error Message "Password mistake\n" ...etc, shows this content (Error Message) to user. If it contains "OK\n", tell user that "Send OK".
9) Delete XXXX.end such as deleting "test.end" as example.
11) Default FTP Login ID is "ifax" and password is "ifaxifax#".
So you need to make this Apps to allow user to enter "FTP Server IP Address", "FTP Login ID", "FTP Password", "Fax User Login ID" and "Fax Password" and then save them in Profile !
(Remark: Better change all "FTP" words to "System". For example: System Login ID, System Password ...etc)
12) You need to allow user to enter more than one IP address for FTP server. Then, the Apps must be able to call 2nd IP or 3rd IP ...etc if the previous IP address(es) cannot get connection.
13) If user opens any image editor, user can click option to get one button "i-Fax Send" under any of these image editors in order to send current image to the i-Fax FTP server.
14) Both Apps Binary and Source Codes with related Libraries & Header Files are needed. I also need one detailed document telling me how to set up envirnoment with your source codes & related libraries and then tell me how to compile this Apps by myself successfully.
Best Regards. Louie
Last edited by LouieChan : 03-01-2011 at 07:03 PM.