Image width on VGA device

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I download a sbp file from my desktop to my Diamond I find that the width of a 200 wide by 200 high Image control magically increases to 201! This happens without entering the Designer

If I start a new project on the device, add a Form, add an Image and set it to 200 x 200 I find on exiting the Designer that the width has increased to 201. In fact this happens for any value of width, it ends up with 1 added to it! As I enter exit and re-enter the Designer the width keeps getting incremented without my doing anything except look at the Image properties as long as I say yes to save the (non) changes! Height seems unaffected. This doesn't seem to happen on my non-VGA Axim X30.

Mr_Gee

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you should get the "exceptional services" medal
for you investigative work

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 103

Hi agraham,
If I download a sbp file from my desktop to my Diamond I find that the width of a 200 wide by 200 high Image control magically increases to 201! This happens without entering the Designer

If I start a new project on the device, add a Form, add an Image and set it to 200 x 200 I find on exiting the Designer that the width has increased to 201. In fact this happens for any value of width, it ends up with 1 added to it! As I enter exit and re-enter the Designer the width keeps getting incremented without my doing anything except look at the Image properties as long as I say yes to save the (non) changes! Height seems unaffected. This doesn't seem to happen on my non-VGA Axim X30.
funny, I just tried it and it is really so! :confused:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This behavior also exists if we create an image control and "duplicate" the control.
The resultant control, the duplicate, as its width increased by 1.
I noticed this when trying to create my simplistic Auto-Adjust module, a few weeks ago..., but thought it was my device going nuts...So I re-flashed it..but never tryied it again since..