Share My Creation Smiley 2048

EDIT:

At last, the link works ;)

Hi all,

Just as an exercise, I have just released my own version of the 2048 puzzle math game.

There are already a lot of versions of this game in the market, so nothing really new. Well, yes: mine is more addictive than the rest ;) Added some smileys in the tiles to make it a bit funnier.

For those ones who have never played, the rules are extremely simple. Just swipe left, right, up or down, and join equal tiles to combine them, adding their value into a bigger one. But, be careful! every time you do a swipe, a new tile will appear at a random empty place. The name of the game is 2048 because this is the objective, but after that you can keep playing and try to get the next one....if you can! :D

The game finishes when there are no movements left.

I have used Accelerated Surface for the tiles animation, thanks @Informatix for all the stuff you share with us. The results are quite smooth, at least with the devices I have tried it.

Feel free to say whatever you think can be improved, will be happy to hear it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twouchapps.fun.smile2048

Screenshot_2014-04-14-14-24-22.png

Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you limiting your app in any way?, I tried to install it and it tells me that ALL my devices are incompatible, see THIS

I'll try again later in case the problem is due to some Google shenanigans.

Last edited:

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for telling. It is strange, also disappeared to me "in front of my face".

It should be compatible with most phones

Will wait to see if it is happening just at the beginning...o_O

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Already available in the market. Had to change the package name and publish it again

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can add :
-score history
-help page
-share and rate options
The biggest problem with games is that most of uninstalls are due to low gaming instructions ..the games must be intuitive and well eplained .
Some simple games are succesfull because of their simple way to entertain.
Even if you think the game is easy to understand make a tutorial for the worst user.
I am not familliar with 2048 but as searching a bit the market it obvious is a world spread game.
Your Cam-aka FX Studio looks realy great .. Well done!
Good luck!

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Hookshy!

Yes, I am working on it. Even if the game is very simple it needs some explanation if you have never played before

I tried this game because I was totally addicted to it so prefered to play my own version. There are hundreths of versions and variations in the market, so I haven't even put ads to it since I don't expect many downloads, but who knows?

Thanks for liking Cam-aka. I published it again but it is still the same version. Now I am finishing a much more powerful one optimized for processors supporting NEON. It will be soon available

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have released a new Version, please test and rate it if you like

• New icon
  • Now shows highest score
  • Mini help screen
  • Buttons and scores animation
  • Saves board state, score, highest score, and sound settings each time the game is paused

The rest, about the same :)

b.png