Autoscrool on my last project

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Pardon my English by google translator...

On my last project, I'm picking up an annoying problem, when in the source window I try to scroll down, one second after the window is automatically repositioned the source in the last position of the cursor. this is not accessed by other projects
The problem is really very annoying what can I groped

THANK YOU
:sign0085:

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
In Basic4Android the sides of the window that shows the source code is the "leverage" to shake, if I move it to move above or below the barcode, and with the central wheel, and moving it with the left mouse button, after time according to a source code window returns to its previous position, which corresponds to the last cursor position. : (

Forgive me again for English

If you are not yet understandable I can post a video?

bye

:sign0013:

Upvote 0

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Photo support

Attachments

• Senza titolo-1.jpg
    Senza titolo-1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
This issue happens when there is a class (or module) that is included in a referenced library and as a code module. For example if you referenced HttpUtils2 library and also HttpUtils2 code modules.

It appeared after creating a "Code Module" but then deleted, how can I solve?

THANK YOU
:)

Upvote 0

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
How did you delete it? Did you remove the module from the project (Project - Remove Module).

Yes, but after I removed everything seemed ok then I saved the project and when I reopened the next day the problem is back

Upvote 0

t3radm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel Thanks for the support,
I solved this way:
after copying the entire project folder, I deleted the source *. B4A, I created a new project and I copied the code from the original project.

Now it works fine

thanks

Upvote 0