B4J Question B4J WebApp - Looking for some HAProxy experts guidance

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,

I have managed to get the HAProxy to work correctly with WebSockets in RoundRobin mode. The fact is this:

1) Let's suppose I have three containers/servers that save their logs in different folders in the host system and a shared among them folder in the host system where they save some data. For the shake of brevity let's call this folder "Data".
2) If I create a picture from one of them and then save it in "Data", when I will try to update this picture in the page, it will proceed to the next "server" to load it. This is no problem if we are talking about one server with lots of same "containers/servers" but if we are talking about more than one then it will be a mess as it will save it in the first server's Shared Folder and it will proceed to the next server and will look in the shared folder there to load it.

Is it possible to "lock" the client to the first aproached server in round robin?

Last edited:

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much!!! It works!!! I had tried with balance source with no luck...

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the following link I have found the way to compile the HAProxy with Quic support in a docker image. I have not tried it yet if it works, although I have managed to build the image. The building of this image takes almost for ever but I hope when I try it the time will worth it and I will post the results here.

Upvote 0