Java Question bindService in a Wrapper

TheMightySwe

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry but it is impossible (for me at least) to say whether it will work or not without understanding the complete solution.

Hi. i just saw that the InAppBilling library uses the same type of ServiceConnection, is it possible to see that source and modify it?

TheMightySwe

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, not the part how its connected with B4A witch has been the problem all the time (6 months or more now). In Eclipse the code works.

It's an exampel of a working "Initialize" with ServiceConnection and "EventRaise" part i need. And that seems to exist in the sourcecode for InAppBilling library.

And if I don't get this to work we will be forced to abandon the B4A-plattform, because this Credit Card processing is a very important part of our application.

Last edited:

TheMightySwe

Licensed User
Longtime User
The B4A code doesn't create or work with ServiceConnection. The binding happens in Google code example.

I'm sorry but I'm unable to further help you with this library.

I know that, thats why I want to see the source code from the InAppBilling library so I can see what is different from my code. Just the structure and how the ServiceConnection is implemented, then compare it with mine. I have at least 5000 rows of code that falls with just the connection.

http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/in-app-billing-v3-library.29998/#post174139

If I can't get it to work, i have to fix something else, maybe make the connection in a JAVA-app and call it from my B4A-app.

And I will make the library availible for everyone when its done, if that is of some concern.