B4A Library Clocks library

W2HX

Licensed User
Longtime User
Time Zone offset

This feature would be GREAT. I am working on a ham radio application and most folks use UTC (GMT) time for logging their contacts (esp if they are DX "long distance" contacts) regardless of what time zone they are currently in. I know that it is not possible but letting you know this would be a very desirable feature.

thanks

gillano

Licensed User
Longtime User
im wondering if the clock could be displayed in 1/00 of a minute rather that counting seconds this would be useful for TSD road rally

trencasostres

Licensed User
Longtime User
Crono stopwatch

Hello,
Is it possible to use the chronometer as a stopwatch (countdown timer)? If yes, how can I do it?
Thanks.

trencasostres

Licensed User
Longtime User
Help abaut chronometer

Hello,
Does it exist more information abaut parameters and methods of clocks library?
Thanks.

trencasostres

Licensed User
Longtime User
sorry for insisting, but I have not clear whether it is possible to make a countdown stopwatch. Can you answer me?
Thanks.

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Agraham is possible add your library Clock inside Design Customview ?
Thank you anyway

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, just installed the library and just had a few issues...

1) when I use chrono.format = "H:MM:SS" it crashes on me :(

2) I get this in my log --> Unexpected event (missing RaiseSynchronousEvents): chrono_tick

If I don't use that format I get MM:SS, which is ok.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Andrew,
I 've hair cut your sourcecode demo(shown only analog watch), the first time,I test with tablet emulator,it's O.K. and the last time,I test with smart watch emulator,it 's shown as picture's attached.

P.S. Could you convert this library to be custom view library(It's help unexpert could bring it for using be more easier.) ==>This question ,I've get known from above example. Thank you,LucaMs

Attachments

• FirstTime.gif
    FirstTime.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 234
  • LastTime.gif
    LastTime.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 250
  • TestClock_1.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

msali

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do i reset the "Chrono" to start from 00:0 when every i click a button. I guess it is similar to the question above, i.e., can it be used as a stopwatch?

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do i reset the "Chrono" to start from 00:0 when every i click a button. I guess it is similar to the question above, i.e., can it be used as a stopwatch?
Please try to use LacaMs'app,it return the same result.

msali

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry dont get it. LacaMs' app is different from my requirement/question.

fordsman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i have a problem, in Jelly Bean (Samsung Trend+) the Digital clock shows seconds but same app in Lollipop(Moto E 2) then i got no seconds, just hours and minutes

DT1111

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi agraham

Hi, i have a problem, in Jelly Bean (Samsung Trend+) the Digital clock shows seconds but same app in Lollipop(Moto E 2) then i got no seconds, just hours and minutes

Are you able to confirm if this is the case and if it is, is there a workaround?

Many thanks.