Share My Creation DiTrack - small MES Application

Hi to all,

I would like to share with you a video about a software solution written in B4A (Basic4Android) for use in manufacturing as a Manufacturing Execution System (MES). I utilized the B4A platform to make the system work on 10-inch tablet computers with a built-in barcode scanner. The application is user-friendly, operating on touchscreen terminals as a paper or paperless system. The system communicates with the ERP system through an API connection using the POST method. I implemented a flex grid for display and various other functionalities offered by the B4A environment. We are also planning to develop a system for traditional desktop computers (Linux/Windows). Currently, more than 50 employees (50 workstations) use this system in our own production. I am very satisfied with choosing the B4x environment as the foundation for development...

p.s. The front-end application is in Slovenian :) Of course, it makes it easier for my colleagues to understand. However, there is no obstacle to translating it into other languages. And here's a practical experience - ever since we implemented this production tracking system, the management knows exactly what each person is working on, where we stand, and who is responsible for individual mistakes. There's no excuse for employees that the system is too complicated - you simply scan a barcode to start, and scan the same code again to finish your task (that covers 80% of all activities, the rest is handled automatically by the system).

Link:
DiTrack - small MES app (time/workflow tracking for production)