Android Question Focus Title Text on Read Only mode in As_TextFieldAdvanced

From the Below Image, I have a panel containing the as_textfieldadvanced and label. Now I set the text field as Read-Only and When I click the label, then a b4x table appears and then cell click b4x table, a value in a particular column needs to be placed in the text field. Now, My Question is When I click the Label (contains arrow), then The title text in the As_textFieldAdvanced needs to change the focus text color. is there any way to do this? I can't change the title text focus in read only mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213-112159.png
    Screenshot_20240213-112159.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 28
It makes no sense to set the focus on a text field in read only mode.

Just change the NonFocusedColor when you click on your label and change the color again when you close your combobox.
Yeah, But the User is not going to type in the text field but when u click the label, it opens the b4x table and the cell click is done, a column's value is going to be placed in the text field. So I want to indicate which field the user is going to fill in. so that's why I asked.

Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0
Solution

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, But the User is not going to type in the text field
But if you don't want the user to make any entries, you can simply set the "Mode" in the designer to "Button". Then it triggers the "ButtonClick" event. Then you don't need the label with the click event, as you can also add the arrow to the textfield with the "TrailingIcon".
1708001321266.png

Example

1708001767745.png

Attachments

• TextField as ComboBox.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 0
But if you don't want the user to make any entries, you can simply set the "Mode" in the designer to "Button". Then it triggers the "ButtonClick" event. Then you don't need the label with the click event, as you can also add the arrow to the textfield with the "TrailingIcon".
View attachment 150868

Example

View attachment 150869
Thank You @Alexander Stolte . Can I show Text(cell click from b4x table with arrow click) in Button after I change mode to Button?

Upvote 0