Share My Creation [GAME] Match Mania

Hi everybody, this is my second game that i make with B4A. :icon_clap:

Match Mania is a simple, fun, and challenging game to play. The objective of this game is to remove all emoticon tiles by matching them in pair, only the same emoticon tiles that is connect through up to 3 line and not blocked by other tiles can be removed.

Android Market / Google Play Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pawgames.matchmania

SlideMe.org Link:
Match Mania | SlideME

Please give me feedback, comment and rate my app (5 stars please... lol :D)

B4A and this community is awesome :sign0098:

Attachments

• mmss22.jpg
    mmss22.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6,481

evilpaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Awesome

Hey Dude, I just installed the game...
Bloody awesome...

Just a minor thing. On my Samsung Galaxy S2, on the scores and submit screens, the button text is cut off.

other than that, all is good...

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the feedback evilpaw... :)

Can you give me screenshot about the layout issue that you encounter? it would greatly helped me to fix it.

Thanks dude...

Note:
-Match Mania now updated to v1.0.6. The layout issue is already fix now.

Last edited:

evilpaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Screen shot..

Here is a screen shot i took. I only now realized that its only the views scores page. and the submit page is a panel.

have a look at the two buttons. the text is wrapped and cut off

i hope this helps.

Attachments

• SC20120404-075323.png
    SC20120404-075323.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 382

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this for tablet only? not playable on my droid x

Sent from my DROIDX

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here is a screen shot i took. I only now realized that its only the views scores page. and the submit page is a panel.

have a look at the two buttons. the text is wrapped and cut off

i hope this helps.
Thanks dude, i already fix it in v1.0.7... i hope it looks okay now in real device.

Is this for tablet only? not playable on my droid x

Sent from my DROIDX
Thanks for the feedback Jon. :)
There is some mistake in the multi resolution code, already fix it in v1.0.7. Please let me know if the latest version fix the issue or not.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
On my HTC Sensation XE your game zoomed in. I only see the center of the screen.

Ps: I always want to create this game, can you give me some hints? Thank you.

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks better, but the right and left side of the game board still gets cut off.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great game

wow, awesome graphics, i'm also interested to find out what you used to make this app, the animation is very amazing, did you use the animations library?

cheers,
Walter

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
@susu: Thanks dude for the feedback, i think the layout size modifier code works fine now in V1.0.8. I make this game based on grid styles. for the game board, this game consists of 84 ImageView that divided in 7 columns, 12 row and i put each tile information(tile position in grid, image identifier number, tile serial number) in ImageView tag. Then i use each tile tag value to create a gameplay. I hope you understand me dude... :D

@andymc and walterf25: Yes, i'm using the animation library. I'm using ImageView for the tiles and canvas to draw the line.

@JonPM: Thanks again Jon..:sign0142: The game board's layout issue is now fixed in V1.0.8, and i already tested it in emulator with droid's resolution and it is look fine now.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Capisx, it works! But I got force closed when playing. I sent you log file.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks susu and corwin42...:)
it seems that the problem was related with the image size, i've decreasing the size of all image that used in the game in V1.0.9.
I hope this can solve the problem...

evilpaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
sansung Galaxy tablet

Hello,

I installed your app on my Samsung galaxy 10". The bottom of the game is cut off.

I had the zip up the screen shot. The image size for upload, is very restrictive.

If you want me to email u the larger screen capture, PM me. :)

still love the game.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks again evilpaw for your time to help me improve this game. I have already update Match Mania to v1.2.1 with some layout fix and add online scoreboard.
Thanks to admac231 for the online scoreboard tutorial.