Android Question HttpUtils2 SSL Error in old Android Version since 6 days

Olli73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello together,
since end of september 2021 I cannot connect with HttpUtils2 over ssl to my website.
This problem seems to be only in older Android Versions - I recognize the error for example on Android 5. On Android 11 everythinks works fine!
The error is: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: CertPathValidatior Exception: Trust anchor for certification path not found.
Can I fix it somehow?
Thanks!
Olli

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
test:

Crtl + B

1633631203572.png

Upvote 0

Olli73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, my server uses certificates from Let`s Encrypt. After Searching a little bit more, I think, this certificate is the problem?! I read, that from 30th of september older android version dont accept the root certificat from Let`s Encrypt....
HU2_ACCEPTALL didn`t solved the problem. So I think, I have to change the ssl certificate?

Upvote 0
Yes, my server uses certificates from Let`s Encrypt. After Searching a little bit more, I think, this certificate is the problem?! I read, that from 30th of september older android version dont accept the root certificat from Let`s Encrypt....
HU2_ACCEPTALL didn`t solved the problem. So I think, I have to change the ssl certificate?
I have same problem too!

Upvote 0