Android Question I introduce myself

pino.manzini

Hello everyone, in these extraordinary days of work reorganization I have finally had the time, after years, to look at what the market offers as new development tools in the Android environment and I discovered B4A.
I admit I was very surprised at the potential of this product and positively impressed by this forum.
Currently developing on industrial terminals with Windows CE / Mobile operating system and as you may all know, companies that produce terminals will abandon the Windows operating system to use Android.
For what concerns the standard Android features, B4A has largely satisfied my needs, but on the use of the hardware on board I had a bit of difficulty, specifically on the use of the scanner reader.
Many manufacturers have implemented .jar libraries that exploit the potential of the product and with Android Studio I managed to use them.
On the fornum I found something about how to use external libraries but with a little difficulty.
I know there is the possibility of using the intent of the BroadcastReceiver but I do not exploit all the potential of the hardware.
Have you had these same problems? How did you solve it?
Thanks in advance for your attention,