My new app on the store!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To begin with, I can't thank Erel enough for this wonderful environment he's successfully created and maintained over the years. I also thank our friends who helped me and pointed me to the right direction throughout this work.
Today I will upload to the store my first AI chat app, powered by chatgpt. Now preparing the video and graphics as required by google, then will also post it hete.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_095808.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_095808.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20240402_095714.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_095714.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
very interesting. what does the app do?
i see text in hebrew but what is the purpose of the app?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Ilan,
Google play required many files besides the app itdelf and that what's delayed the uploading. I apologize for that.
Basically the app is an automation of ChatGPT. (not translation).. user selects the language and starts to ask the app, either by typing the question, or clicking on the mic icon and starts speaking the question. the app then sends the (prompt) to ChatGPT server,, in a few seconds the answer (result) will return and displayed on the answer window. I will finish all Google requirments and upload it the store soon.
User then can copy the prompt or the result and paste it anywhere they want. I tried to attached the video but it was too big.

Best regards. -B

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan
Video qlty is a little more than too bad, but working on it.. at least the voice gives an idea about the app.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice video @Beja
just out of curiosity. what benefits has a user when using your app then going directly to chatgpt?
no need to login?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice video @Beja
just out of curiosity. what benefits has a user when using your app then going directly to chatgpt?
no need to login?
Thanks for your question and the feedback!

You asked about the benefits of using our app compared to directly using ChatGPT. Primarily, it offers greater convenience and ease of use.

Here’s how it works:

Imagine you want to send a prompt in Chinese. With our app, you simply select the Chinese language option, click on the microphone icon, and speak. It’s that straightforward.

This functionality extends to all supported languages. Additionally, you can easily copy the translated text with a single click and paste it into applications like Microsoft Word or WhatsApp.

While these functions are also possible without our app, our interface significantly speeds up the process. For example, although ChatGPT can understand languages like Hebrew and Arabic, it typically responds in English or a few European languages. Our app not only supports these languages but also allows you to edit the text before sending it to ChatGPT. This feature isn't available directly in ChatGPT.

Moreover, when using voice prompts, ChatGPT immediately sends the audio to the server once you stop speaking. In contrast, our app lets you add more to your voice prompt or continue typing before you decide to send everything to the server with a final click.

There are many apps built on ChatGPT available in the Google and Apple stores. Each app offers unique features, and ours is designed to simplify your interaction and enhance your user experience. Even in a competitive market, there's always room to claim your slice of the pie, no matter the size.

I hope this clarifies the advantages our app has to offer!