Wish #SignKeyFile and #SignKeyPassword in B4I

Lucas Siqueira

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please put #SignKeyFile and #SignKeyPassword on b4i, the same way you have on android, I work as a freelancer, every time I go to work on a different project I have to keep changing the folder path for signatures and files, the same thing happens with passwords, I always have to change them.

It would be awesome if b4i had the same feature as b4a (#SignKeyFile and #SignKeyPassword).
Another detail is that (#CertificateFile and #ProvisionFile) do not work with relative paths, as I informed there ..\..\ returning two folders (from the .b4i file). in b4a it works normally.

1686134107562.png

ELDON RODRIGUES AQUINO

Licensed User
Por favor, coloque #SignKeyFile e #SignKeyPassword no b4i, da mesma forma que você tem no android, eu trabalho como freelancer, toda vez que vou trabalhar em um projeto diferente tenho que ficar mudando o caminho da pasta para assinaturas e arquivos, a mesma coisa acontece com senhas, sempre tenho que trocá-las.

Seria incrível se o b4i tivesse o mesmo recurso do b4a (#SignKeyFile e #SignKeyPassword).
Outro detalhe é que (#CertificateFile e #ProvisionFile) não funcionam com caminhos relativos, conforme informei lá ..\..\ retornando duas pastas (do arquivo .b4i). no b4a funciona normalmente.

View attachment 142715
+1

Lucas Siqueira

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, I can put several signature files inside the same folder, but always putting the name of the ProvisionFile different from what I already have in the folder.

when I do free-lancer services for other users and each one has a different password I always have to keep modifying it in the IDE, another file that always has the same name is the firebasemensager aps.cer, firebase_push.p12, so get it pointing the path of the folder via source code would be essential, even because it could leave signatures and project files all together in the project folder, making it easier to export the project to the client

Lucas Siqueira

Licensed User
Longtime User
many times the client already has his files generated by his IDE. then I have to create a folder to be separate and keep changing the signature path and password.

it would be really nice to put the b4i to work as the b4a in this signature part.

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also don't see the need for this. The certificate files can be updated at anytime AND they expire after a year requiring you to make new ones.

Unlike Android where the signing certificate has to be the same once the app has been submitted to the store.

When I am developing with other people, I use build configurations to set the appropriate provision file and certificate between developers.