Subscribe to library updates

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
LibGDX

In this new version, I fixed bugs in lgScn2dTable, so your table may look a bit differently if you used Fill() or backgrounds with paddings.
I removed a useless class (lgDefaultGroupStrategy) so you have to indicate the strategy to use directly in lgDecal.Initialize.
I added examples using shaders and wrote a new tutorial about shaders.
Color markups are now supported by lgScn2dLabel and lgScn2dWindow (title).
lgScn2DStage has a new and very important property: ActionsRequestRendering. Thanks to it, if a Scene2D actor has actions, it will request rendering so you can stop the continuous rendering in screens that are still most of the time like menus, leaderboars, help, etc. The rendering will be requested as usual if the user touches the screen and also (it's what's new) if suddenly something has to be displayed and needs animation, like a warning popup. You will save battery this way. I didn't fully test this feature so let me know if that does not work as it should.

v1.02:
- I fixed 3 bugs in lgScn2dTable and a few others in other classes;
- I added 4 examples using shaders;
- I removed the lgDefaultGroupStrategy class because it was useless and changed the initialization of lgDecal objects;
- I added the SetRotation function to lgDecal;
- I added the Tint function to lgBitmapFontCache;
- I added the Cancel and Reset functions to lgGestureDetector;
- I added the IsKeyJustPressed function to lgInput;
- I added the Colinear and EnsureCCW functions to lgMathGeometryUtils;
- I added the Equals function to lgMathGridPoint2, lgMathGridPoint3 and lgMathRay;
- I added the IntersectRayRay and DistanceLinePoint2 functions to lgMathIntersector;
- I added the Extract4x3Matrix function to lgMathMatrix4;
- I added the WindowSize property to lgMathWindowedMean;
- I added the IsDrawing function to lgShapeRenderer;
- I added the ColorUnpacked field to lgVertexAttributesUsage;
- I added the Clear function to lgScn2DButtonGroup;
- I added the CancelTouchFocus property to lgScn2DDragAndDrop;
- I added the Rows, Columns, BackgroundTop, BackgroundLeft, BackgroundBottom, and BackgroundRight properties to lgScn2DTable;
- I added the ClearActor function to lgScn2dTableCell;
- I added the ActionsRequestRendering property to lgScn2DStage;
- I renamed CancelTouchFocus2 to CancelTouchFocusExcept in lgScn2DStage;
- I removed the Clear function from lgScn2dTableCell;
- The color markups are now supported by lgScn2dLabel and lgScn2dWindow (title).

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SpecialFX v0.9

SpecialFX is a plugin for advanced users of libGDX. This helper for special effects will save you some headaches if you want to combine shaders and/or make multiple passes with a given shader. It allows an easy implementation of the ping-pong technique.
To use this plugin, you have to know how to create and use a shader program, what's a texture unit, and how to create and use a FrameBuffer object.
The examples show some common FX (blur, bloom, pixelation, gamma, night vision, vignette).

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
BetterDialogs v2.0

I rewrote some parts of the CustomDialog and moved its parameters to the BD_CustomDlgParams class. Now, you can set the gravity and duration of the dialog, and you no longer need to bother with the margin parameter (another margin parameter, MarginHeight, has been added, but it is for the case where the top of the dialog is hidden, which happens when you set the gravity to TOP). The size that you define via BodyHeight and BodyWidth is now the exact size of the dialog body so you can place and size accurately all views. Thus, if you set the body width to 100%x - 30dip (the maximum width), you can use the same value to set the maximum width in your designer scripts, e.g.:
B4X:
MaxWidth = 100%x - 30dip
CheckBox1.Right = MaxWidth - 10dip '10dip from the right edge
These changes break the existing code for all custom dialogs.

Changelog:
- I moved the CustomDialog parameters to the BD_CustomDlgParams class.
- I added two new parameters: Duration and DialogGravity.
- I removed the Margin parameter and added the MarginHeight parameter (to be used when Gravity is set to TOP).
- The BodyWidth and BodyHeight parameters defines now accurately the size of the dialog body.

Last edited:

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4a Object Browser Version 3.2.5.12 was released today (see my signature below).
This version adds Czech, Danish and Persian languages.
Version 3.2.5.11 fixed a bug where if you had no History and attempted to clear it, an Exception was raised.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4a Object Browser Version 3.2.5.13 was released today (see my signature below).
This version fixes some problems with my Persian language translation.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4a Object Browser version 3.2.5.14 released today, adding better support for "Always on top" menu item.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
libGDX v1.03

Bugfix release.

Please note that the library is now compiled with Java 7, and thus requires B4A v3.82+ and Java 7+.

Changelog:
- I fixed various bugs;
- I added the VertexColor property to lgPolygonSprite;
- I added the Equals function to lgArray;
- I renamed Ellipse to Ellipsis in lgScn2DLabel;
- I improved the code of lgPixmapIO (less memory used, PNG with compression).

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 131