Android Question Text styling in B4A

WofaCle

Greetings everyone, i trust you all doing well please
My text are been loaded from my sqlite database how do i bold some of the text in b4A i was told i can use
spannablestringbuilder library please can i get the it and show help me with code that i can use it thenk you

WofaCle

No please and frankly speaking i have no idea about that but if u help me with the library file and code to do that i can do it that you

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My text are been loaded from my sqlite database how do i bold some of the text in b4A
Since you do not have any code, can you at least attach your database file and tell the forum which data you want to bold and what type of views the data is going to populate. If you cannot express yourself in code, please attach your database and a screenshot of what you like to see on your device screen.

Upvote 0

WofaCle

Since you do not have any code, can you at least attach your database file and tell the forum which data you want to bold and what type of views the data is going to populate. If you cannot express yourself in code, please attach your database and a screenshot of what you like to see on your device .
Sir so this is the screen shot of my work the list view over there is loaded from sqlite db browser
As well as the description over there so in this case i want to bold the heading that is in the description
And also the list

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sir so this is the screen shot of my work the list view over there is loaded from sqlite db browser
You forgot to post any screenshots or any information, If you want to get help from the forum, you need to post the code you already made, the SQLite database, the screenshot and your listview

Upvote 0

WofaCle

You forgot to post any screenshots or any information, If you want to get help from the forum, you need to post the code you already made, the SQLite database, the screenshot and your listview
Oh am so sorry sir....
As well as the description over there so in this case i want to bold the heading that is in the description which i have annotated please help me

Attachments

• Capture+_2023-10-23-08-48-18_090548.jpg
    Capture+_2023-10-23-08-48-18_090548.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Capture+_2023-10-22-14-19-56_090657.jpg
    Capture+_2023-10-22-14-19-56_090657.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
please can i kindly get example please
Your application appears to be a worthy religious related topic. Can you attach your SQLite database file (not screenshot) and explain exactly your wish. There is a good chance a member will use it and apply it to help you with what you want to achieve in your app. But, you have to cooperate and not ignore requests that can be instrumental in lending you a hand. I have asked you before, but you did not follow through.

Upvote 0