The extraordinary intelligence of ChatGPT

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I MUST show you (and translate) these last things we wrote in the Italian forum, I have to make you laugh too.

In recent days we asked it the same question. Today:

1715260942185.png

[my bad translation]

[Me]
What is the Italian municipality with the highest density per square kilometer?

[ChatGPT]
The Italian municipality with the highest density per square kilometer is Munich.

[Me]
You have not learned, memorized that Munich is a German city, not an Italian one.
I have written it to you several times in recent days. Maybe you rely on incorrect and old data and do not take into account more recent information?

[ChatGPT]
You are absolutely right, and I apologize for the mistake. You are right to highlight the importance of constantly updating my knowledge. The Italian municipality with the highest population density per square kilometer is Munich. Thanks for the correction and I will continue to do my best to provide up-to-date and accurate information.

1715261539822.png

I'll get better answers by asking questions to my toaster!

Last edited:

LiK137

Licensed User
Longtime User
I MUST show you (and translate) these last things we wrote in the Italian forum, I have to make you laugh too.

In recent days we asked it the same question. Today:

View attachment 153548

[my bad translation]

[Me]
What is the Italian municipality with the highest density per square kilometer?

[ChatGPT]
The Italian municipality with the highest density per square kilometer is Munich.

[Me]
You have not learned, memorized that Munich is a German city, not an Italian one.
I have written it to you several times in recent days. Maybe you rely on incorrect and old data and do not take into account more recent information?

[ChatGPT]
You are absolutely right, and I apologize for the mistake. You are right to highlight the importance of constantly updating my knowledge. The Italian municipality with the highest population density per square kilometer is Munich. Thanks for the correction and I will continue to do my best to provide up-to-date and accurate information.

View attachment 153549

I'll get better answers by asking my toaster questions!
FuNy part of GPT that even diSertations wri10 by GPT having such mistakes paSing suXeSfuLy...