B4i (iOS) - Updates thread

netkomm

Licensed User
Longtime User
would it be code compatible with B4A or will it be somewhat different (in some ways) ?

voiD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thats amazing, cant wait for it

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
would it be code compatible with B4A or will it be somewhat different (in some ways) ?

....The language will be the same as B4A and B4J. The APIs will be similar in some cases and different in others....

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have different view on buying software. Although I am eager to see B4i, I will not be buying Ver 1.0 . I never buy any Ver 1.0 software. I wait till major bugs are squashed (have no problem with minor bugs) and more features are added. :D

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I never buy any Ver 1.0 software

buying ver 1.0 is for supporting the developer and i will 1000% buy ver1.0 to support Anywhere Software,
if we all would think like you, they will be only ver's1.0 in the market ...

nwhitfield

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very pleased about this; I've been using RealStudio (now Xojo) for Mac and Windows stuff, and they're planning iOS support for later this year too, but I've been somewhat wary of spending $400 for the licence to build on iOS. I hope that B4I pricing will be broadly similar to B4A.

Incidentally, I do all my B4A work on a Mac - it works just fine in Parallels Desktop

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
buying ver 1.0 is for supporting the developer and i will 1000% buy ver1.0 to support Anywhere Software,
if we all would think like you, they will be only ver's1.0 in the market ...
I appreciate your point of view. Thank you for supporting Erel. You are unwittingly supporting all those who are not innovators (including me). Thanks for that too:)

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
we need buy the b4ios? xD
or for already users it is free?

Osi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I will pre-order as well.

BTW guys, an IOS Developer account is only $99 a year. Couple that with the B4i cost, this will be a GREAT deal (whatever the cost may be). I am willing to consider a annual subscription (bi annual, like we have?) that will package both products as part of the subscription .

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
AnyWhere Software is making a great turn in the computers history. My guess is we will have new playmates in some days.
Thanks Sir Erel :)