I want to see success stories of B4a devs!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i heard of 3 guys that only finished the army (age 21) and they had an idea but 0 knowledge of developing, coding
so they went to a software house paid the 80k (about 22k $) and they did the app for them

now they have several offices in israel and there app is a big success,

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the good way is pay for bot on the begin, get 5.000 - 10.000 later your app go to firsth page and u dont need more pay, only publish on anothers websites, amazon, appszoom etc.

this for example
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vallow.text.reader&hl=pt_BR

we get 40k download fast, 5k bot later dont need more pay, u get downloads fast when u is on the firsth page of google play

u can get bots on the freelancer website, the bot download and make a good coment for u app like

I love this app
This app is very good

is for this many time u see a (shit) apps, with very good coments and downloads

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Lucas, you are very pessimist. this is not good for a developer
you need to have hope, dreams, ... not allways think this wont happen to me..

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is that what you call design? gradient? graphics?

do you even think about user experience, transitions, continuity, easy of entering data?
do you even think b4a has the best tools to design a good app?
do you think selecting colors is that easy? do you care about contrast continuity?
do you care about typography? spacing? margins? emphasis?
...i can go on...

The ULV is a great tool, but it still doesnt design things for you. However the Animator is a brilliant addition to it, I dont know how Informatix thought of it.

I think I know what informatix could say.

He could say that manage the sort was complicated.
He might say that choosing a color is not important, indeed, he must allow the user to select it and write some code in the right place for this (knowing the properties).
etc.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My wife designed and drew everything in my new game. I will let you explain her than designing is easier than coding. Especially when you have a husband that pays a lot of attention to details. Each card below took hours to be done and they had sometimes a few versions before what you see. I could'nt imagine drawing one of them myself even after years of lessons.

esprit.png
crocodile.png
sorcellerie.png

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the good way is pay for bot on the begin, get 5.000 - 10.000 later your app go to firsth page and u dont need more pay, only publish on anothers websites, amazon, appszoom etc.

this for example
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vallow.text.reader&hl=pt_BR

we get 40k download fast, 5k bot later dont need more pay, u get downloads fast when u is on the firsth page of google play

u can get bots on the freelancer website, the bot download and make a good coment for u app like

I love this app
This app is very good

is for this many time u see a (shit) apps, with very good coments and downloads
Yup, its people using this kind of practices make money.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i dont understand what you are taking about, in evey job there is a boss and employes
and the boss teach the employee the work and how to do it fast and good and still he stays the boss and the other stays the employee

what do you think are software companies does? stealing ideas from people? they work for them make there money (lot of money) thats it

i ask a company to convert my android app to ios they ask for 60k to 80k why should they steal your idea? they dont need to go to court with you they make enough money

trust in other people you cannot do everything alone in your live, if you give your car to repair do you check that the guy didnot cut your braking cable?? you trust him. right?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My wife designed and drew everything in my new game. I will let you explain her than designing is easier than coding. Especially when you have a husband that pays a lot of attention to details. Each card below took hours to be done and they had sometimes a few versions before what you see. I could'nt imagine drawing one of them myself even after years of lessons.

View attachment 27702 View attachment 27701 View attachment 27703

this is what i am talking about, very nice graphics ...
its requires talent to do such stuff and not hours of learning...

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

View attachment 27702 View attachment 27701 View attachment 27703

I was born in the country of Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Tintoretto, and of the greatest artists in the world.

So I do not underestimate the art and beauty.

But a beautiful Ferrari with the engine of a 500, with wooden wheels, with the transmission that transmits songs, I do not buy it.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i heard of 3 guys that only finished the army (age 21) and they had an idea but 0 knowledge of developing, coding
so they went to a software house paid the 80k (about 22k $) and they did the app for them

no risk, no fun like we say but if the app was no success at all that would've been a nice debt. (7K/person)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i hope the game will be also in english, if not i will need to look for a nice french girl that will teach me french ;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no risk, no fun like we say but if the app was no success at all that would've been a nice debt. (7K/person)

but if and if and if... stop say if you need to belive and make it happen not say if they will steal if the app wont .. if my grandma had wheels she would be a train...