Share My Creation My Playground

My Playground is now on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=les3f.b4a.myplaygroundfree

icone_myplayground.png
12 activities in a single application for children from 3 y.o. !

Available in french and english. Translators welcome.

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wonderful application !

Thank you. :)

Informatix , take a look at Sensor Tower and Straply keyword tools , think that you can increase much your downloads with them.

I tried Straply but I don't know what to think of this tool. My app does not appear in their list when I search for Playground (which is in the title of the app!) or "child lock". As my wife is a former marketing director, I presume she already placed all the "words to find" in our presentation.

Also I suggest you to register your app in 3 main android forums (androidforums,android central,xda) and androidpit. Your app will appear in google in minutes.Good luck. Hope it will help.

I'll have a look to these web sites. Thanks for the advices.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
how do you load sounds on drums aplication,? i have an app where sound sincronization is crucial unfortunately i did not knew how to play sound but to use default esclick sound! media player generaly is lazy playing sounds.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
how do you load sounds on drums aplication,? i have an app where sound sincronization is crucial unfortunately i did not knew how to play soind but to use default esclick sound! media player generaly is lazy playing souns.
I use the SoundPool library. MediaPlayer is not meant to play sounds, only music (it streams the file while SoundPool loads it fully in memory to read it).

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you i recently tested "as image utils " to load image ,amaizing turnover of app quality hope to use more from your work. goodluck