I want to see success stories of B4a devs!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i think, when one user of b4a make a online game go win much much money =), like rpg online etc
this is make much $$$$, but not online with turn, massive online game this is good xD

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i think, when one user of b4a make a online game go win much much money =), like rpg online etc
this is make much $$$$, but not online with turn, massive online game this is good xD

This is what I think.

I think that a "stand-alone" game is not very profitable. But I also think that making a well done multiplayer online game is very complex and that if it were successful, it would be immediately imitated and outclassed by a medium or little software house.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
that is bad, sorry for that, i hope for you u will find a job you like to do and your health get better.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Luca: maybe you should leave the forum for a week or more so that you can concentrate on your app to finish it? (it distracts a lot)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
do you have allready some apps?

One, but it should be improved, so I have not published it.
Then I had this idea for this online game.
Many difficulties, but at a certain point, I realized that:

1) if it had success, I would not know how to use multiple servers simultaneously;

2) (more importantly) that any software house would do it immediately and better

So I abandoned "the dream" of earning in this way.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you got a wrong thinking of it.

no softwarehouse is sitting all day and look how to copy apps
so dont be fair of that just finish it publish it go on with new product

dont give up because a software house could copy it its a very wrong thought

and also if your app will be copied that doesnot means that users will not download your app

there is no magic trick that every app will be a success you just need to keep trying

i would success you to publish some apps to the market apps that has allready 100 of copies like a animal sound app
or flappy bird game (with some different pics and options) you have a very good sourcecode from andy mc for that

for those app you dont need to fair software houses because there are allready 1000's like them after a while you will realise that you are a small drop
in the ocean and no one is following your product to copy them and you will get motivation to continiue your real project

again my suggestion, make some simple apps, publish, get feedback and keep developing
(i would like to see you success like every other in this forum)
i think this is the best forum i have been. great support, great people, peace and harmony :p
no politics, just simple persons that share the same dream be the president of america, i mean success with developing

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the encouragement.

But among the many problems that I have not mentioned, the concentration is non-existent and the app + server requires much effort.

Also, I should not delude myself every minute thinking that at the end it will all be useless and this is becoming increasingly difficult.

Yes, this is a special forum.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You have bad taste, desolate soul, judging from your "Like" s

Because I questioned that $ 300 / day, but I had not even noticed who had written this, mine was not a personal insult.

I know that some apps have happened: my opinion is that, in these cases, SOD far more organized individual programmer, prevail, preventing those collections.

Then there is always some idiot who gets to "defend" those who do not need it.

Of course it was a personal insult to the one who you said it to.
Just because you say it is not, does not protect you from responsibility. (still no apology to him)

Btw, thanks for calling me an idiot and trying to 'judge' me.