I want to see success stories of B4a devs!

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Same for my contributions.

quiet, I do not need your help.

And do not forget to correct your "froget" (you could also spend an apostrophe to the dont)

upload_2014-9-16_19-50-33.png

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that only two despicable people can continue to attack a person who humbly declared his own bad situation like this:

too many ... also, there is a crisis and I miss health

This is the reason why I need to find a way to produce good app.

I have no other alternatives ... maybe win millions in the Lotto or shoot me.

But I do congratulate Computersmith64, which has shown a lot of elegance, in spite of my rude way (again, that would not be an insult directed to him, but I was wrong anyway).

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that only two despicable people can continue to attack a person who humbly declared his own bad situation like this:

But I do congratulate Computersmith64, which has shown a lot of elegance, in spite of my rude way (again, that would not be an insult directed to him, but I was wrong anyway).
I tried to be nice the first time you insulted me in another thread. But two times are too much. Did I insult you? Did I do anything against you to deserve that? You started a fight against me for reasons that I ignore. And I'm not sure of the reason for thedesolatesoul too because there's nothing in our posts that justifies your attitude. So please stop. And start your game project....

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
enter in this site , https://www.freelancer.com/
make u offer, can is for app, facebook page and etc

i have buy in this week 50k likes on my page
for 50 dolars

for app i dont remember is 50 dolars 5k like 5 stars + good coment

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
As I wrote, I do not know these things about advertising.

"Impression RPM (revenue per thousand): $2.98 (US)"

means it that for every thousand impressions (uses?) have earned almost $ 3?

Not uses - displays of an ad. I show an interstitial ad at the end of each game, so every time someone finishes a game = 1 impression. I actually request an ad, ready to show, at the start of the game - so I also get a statistic on the number of requests, which is currently about 50% higher than the number of impressions. This tells me that about 25% of games started are not completed (meaning the player either restarts before they reach the end, or they exit the app).

then with a million and a half of impressions, are $ 4,500 in 15 days?

Correct.

To get a half million impressions you will have 15 million downloads?

No. To get half a million impressions, half a million games are completed. So if 50% of the current 136,000 installs are played 7 times each, then I will get around half a million impressions. (this is guessing, as I don't know how many of those 136K current installs are played regularly, or at all)

However, I had read that for the click, much more rewarding impressions, they would pay much less.

It is generally the clicks you are paid on. There are some campaigns where you are paid just for impressions, but most of them are per-click. The Impression RPM is calculated as a metric for you to see how much you are earning per 1,000 impressions, but it comes from the total number of clicks. As an example, you could have 1,000 impressions 2 days in a row but on day 1 you have a click through rate (CTR) of 10% & a CTR of 1% on day 2, your Impression RPM might be $30 on day 1 & $3 on day 2.

- Colin.

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, I'll try it, but, do you have a link to see an example how to make an offer ?
I think you need to be careful about buying reviews & ratings on Play Store. I'm pretty sure it's against the TOS & could get you banned.

- Colin.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not uses - displays of an ad. I show an interstitial ad at the end of each game, so every time someone finishes a game = 1 impression. I actually request an ad, ready to show, at the start of the game - so I also get a statistic on the number of requests, which is currently about 50% higher than the number of impressions. This tells me that about 25% of games started are not completed (meaning the player either restarts before they reach the end, or they exit the app).

Correct.

No. To get half a million impressions, half a million games are completed. So if 50% of the current 136,000 installs are played 7 times each, then I will get around half a million impressions. (this is guessing, as I don't know how many of those 136K current installs are played regularly, or at all)

It is generally the clicks you are paid on. There are some campaigns where you are paid just for impressions, but most of them are per-click. The Impression RPM is calculated as a metric for you to see how much you are earning per 1,000 impressions, but it comes from the total number of clicks. As an example, you could have 1,000 impressions 2 days in a row but on day 1 you have a click through rate (CTR) of 10% & a CTR of 1% on day 2, your Impression RPM might be $30 on day 1 & $3 on day 2.

- Colin.

Thank you for your response.

Argument too complicated for me, because of English but also for not having "experienced".

I'm sorry I doubted (I have a habit of always doubt on everything) but I'm glad that you get those gains (for which the app must have at least 136,000 installations, so this remains a dream for many developers).

Compliments.

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your response.

Argument too complicated for me, because of English but also for not having "experienced".

I'm sorry I doubted (I have a habit of always doubt on everything) but I'm glad that you get those gains (for which the app must have at least 136,000 installations, so this remains a dream for many developers).

Compliments.
Thanks Luca.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
enter in this site , https://www.freelancer.com/
make u offer, can is for app, facebook page and etc

i have buy in this week 50k likes on my page
for 50 dolars

for app i dont remember is 50 dolars 5k like 5 stars + good coment

this is so wrong... pay someone to get likes?? now i understand how a stupid app is in the main page of google play
but still after install it 10 sec uninstall so what will you get from it?

make a good app and let the nature do it for you